All our professionals at Merced Podiatry Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
STEVEN W. BAILEY, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.S.
- Residency Training: Podiatric Surgery Residency, 1985-1986; Podiatric Medicine Department of Orthopedics and Surgery, VA, Loma Linda, Loma Linda, CA 7/85-6/86.
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Bachelor of Science, 1983; Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1985.
- Brigham Young University, pre-med (zoology) major, chemistry minor. Bachelor of Science Degree, 1980.
- High School: Westchester High School, Los Angeles, CA. Graduated with honors, 1974.
- Who’s Who Among American High School Students, 1974.
- Who’s Who in Leading Professionals & Executives, 1994.
- Pi Delta Honor Society, Epsilon Chapter.
- Graduated with honors, California College of Podiatric Medicine, top five percentile.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Diplomat, 08/10/90.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellow, 11/01/90.
- Qualified Medical Examiner, Certified, 09/30/94.
- Assistant Clinical Faculty, College of Podiatric Medicine – Des Moines, Iowa, 1985-1986.
- Past President of the San Joaquin Podiatric Medical Society, 1998.
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member of the California Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member of the San Joaquin Podiatric Medication Association.
- “Excision of Foreign Bodies”, J. American Podiatric Association, May, 1984.
- “Intraosseous Neurilemoma – A Unique Cast Report”, J. American Podiatric Medical Association, June, 1986.
COMMUNITY AND CHURCH ACTIVITIES:
- Leadership for Boy Scouts of America.
- Leadership service for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Puerto Rico from 1975-1977.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Private practice in Merced, CA with extensive experience in surgery and diabetic wound care, from July 1986 to present.
- California, B.M.Q.A., license in foot and ankle surgery.
- California Department of Radiology Supervisory and Operator License
- D.E.A. License
- Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center
- University Surgical and Diagnostic Center
James Huish D.P.M.
- High School: Granite High-Salt Lake City, 1967/honors
- College: University of Utah-B.S., Biology, 1974
- Medical: Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine-D.P.M., 1978
- D.C. Jack King Scholarship University Utah
- Military-Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Foot and ankle surgeon in the Department of Orthopedics. In less than one year, documented the 75 surgical cases, including rear foot and ankle surgery, to qualify for the American Board of Podiatric Surgeons. Admitted over 300 cases per year to Reynolds Army Hospital for various pathologies, such as surgery, infection, and trauma.
- Diplomat, National Board of Podiatry Examiners
- American Board of Podiatric Surgeons 1987
- Fellow American College of Foot Surgeons since1987
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- Past President San Joaquin Podiatric Medical Association
- Merced Podiatry Group, Merced, CA, since 1980
- Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center, Merced, CA
- University Surgical Center, Merced, CA